AMP (Synereo) is a very interesting case

Why Synereo is an interesting case now?

Here we have a lot of really bad news on one side. In order not to repeat much, just read this document. It represents the view only from one side, but shows pretty clear how deep is the conflict inside the team.

There are also calls from investors to make a refund for the crowdsale.

Generally, almost no one consider to get into AMP (Synereos token) now.

But let’s look on the chart:ampbtcWave 3 is the perfect 2.618 of the wave 1. Wave 2 is clear zigzag, wave 4 is a triangle. To be honest it is one of the best 5 waves the author saw this year in crypto. And what we expect after the 5 waves down are completed, combined with such a negative sentiment we witness?

The rise.

Sounds strange and irrational when the project seem to be falling apart? But the trading/investing is pretty much exactly this – most of the time irrational and against ones deep emotion. Buy when the fear is at the strongest. Sell when the excitement is so strong that you actually want to buy more..

What is the target? Around 0.00014. Why? The wave 4 was a triangle, it is usual to have a pretty swift retrace to the origin of the thrust. In our case it was somewhere around 0.00014.

This is not a trading advice, as usual. But see it as an education on how TA (technical analyses), combined with sentiment analyses (investigation of the crowd emotions) work together.

As for ETH.. There is slightly higher chance to go up and test 0.01450 than to fall down to retest 0.08. Why? Because of BTC (not shown today) – it looks ripe for a swift drop to around $730.


Sow why author stays away from this trade?

Because it is more profitable in the long-term to trade not so often but stroger (80-20) setups. Where we have 80% chances for success with 20% risk. The ETH long now is like 60% with 40% risk.

enjoy the weekend!

The Elliott Wave Principle describes the behaviour of the financial markets. This Principle is build on the mass psychology swings from pessimism to optimism and back in a natural sequence. When these swings happen, the specific Elliott wave patterns in price movements are created and become visible. Each pattern has implications regarding the position of the market within its overall progression, past, present and future.
The purpose of our blog posts is to outline the progress of markets in terms of the Elliott Wave Principle.
While a course of conduct regarding investments can be formulated from such application of the Wave Principle, at no time will my posts make specific recommendations for any specific person, and at no time may a reader or viewer be justified in inferring that any such advice is intended.
Very important. Investing carries risk of losses. You should be aware of all the risks associated with investing/trading financial instruments. Information provided in this blog is expressed in good faith, but it is not guaranteed.
The market service that never makes mistakes does not exist. Long-term success trading or investing in the markets demands recognition of the fact that error and uncertainty are part of any effort to assess future probabilities.
This blog and the information provided here should not be relied upon as a substitute for extensive independent research before making your investment decisions.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage on your account in connection with the use of our publications.

Author: Ravno_108

Sentiment wave rider. Product creator. Yogi

6 thoughts on “AMP (Synereo) is a very interesting case”

    1. The crowd seem to be quiet and not really aware of the late price increase. So I personally still hold my AMP with the same goal as before -> 0.00014. There is coming process of converting AMP to RChain tokens, which will probably give some news coverage and the days might become even more interesting… But as usual don’t take it as an advice to do the same as I do. Just try to understand the way I see the markets and act accordingly to your visions and trading discipline.
      Take care!


      1. Thanks for sharing your thoughts! Well, for the moment I am in profit, so I can decide to hold and see what will happen. When will be santiment be released? I subscribed to the newsletter 2-3 weeks ago, but didn’t receive any news. Thanks!


        1. Yes. The AMP is in good profit now (in fiat money especially) but that alone isn’t reason enough to hold. The moment to close will be not easy one as normally you would feel very good and tempted to hold even more (as there might be some very good news coming).
          As for the platform, you can already check out the new page where we go a bit into the details.. We are in the process of finalizing the “colored paper” and “token design” now. Might publish them at the end of the week.


          1. Yeah, being able to control emotions is difficult. Your blog is helping in this direction. Concerning the platform, thanks, I will wait for updates!


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s